La Sportiva TX4 GTX Mid Shoes Men carbon/flame (2019) Climbing Approach Shoes
Mid-cut protective boot with leather uppers, soft cuff and waterproof and breathable Gore Tex membrane: designed for technical approach routes, via ferrata and hiking even with fully loaded backpacks. Lightweight and comfortable the boot is ideal for hikers and mountain lovers.
The high cut collar protects the ankle and confers flexibility and stability for a full control of the support of the foot while the STB Control System provides further structure and torsion stability on traverse routes. A clean and simple design, waterproof features and breathability are guaranteed Gore-Tex, the boot guarantees high abrasion resistance thanks to the PU TechLite all-round rand the MegaGrip Vibram sole with climbing zone at the toe and rear Impact Brake System make the boot ideal for climbing and return routes on technical terrain. The lacing system is derived from the Mythos climbing model and allows adjustment of the tension and the fit volumes in just one move.
- PU TechLite 1.5 mm protective rubber edge and boot tip
- Ortholite Approach 4 mm footbed
- Mythos lacing system
- STB Control System for increased stability when crossing
- Flex Zone for maximum mobility and control when accelerating
- Product is small We recommend you order one size larger. <
- Straight cut for normal freedom of movement
, Transport loops